Technical Rider, Photos, Press Text, Trailers ...
A fun, poetic street show designed to celebrate the world of Gypsy circus. A strong sense of nomadism is instilled in the veins of every circus artist; from their travels to the most distant corners of the world, they explore the deepest corners of their own being. Facing fear and failure whilst living their true passion.
Town to town, country to country, Mr and Mrs. Wilde bring the mystery and joy of their own universe to children of all ages. With suprise and delight all contained in Shimmy-Shammy, a spectacular tandem bicycle that transforms itself into a set-up stage, vintage touch, and a window to impressionism. Accompanied by their amazing dog acrobat Magic, the first of his artistic bloodline, the Wildes invite you to open your heart and become an integral part of this awesome adventure!
Our path so far...
Creation & Production 2017/2018
Open rehearsals, Organic markets. Berlin, spring 2018
Debut at Streetlife Festival Vienna 2018
First tour 2019
- Budweiss Buskers. Budweiss, Czech Republic
- Straßenkunst Haffen Festival. Lindau, Germany
- Kleinkunst Festival. Weesen, Switzerland
- Flaniermeile. Velden, Austria
- Ferrara Buskers. Ferrara, Italy
- La fiere del Teatro. Sarmede Italy
- Streetlife Festival. Vienna Austria
# 1st Place BEST STREET SHOW # 2nd Place BEST STREET SHOW
Kleinkunst Festival. Weesen, Switzerland - La fiere del Teatro. Sarmede Italy
A chaotic couple of artists who travel the world and spread amazement and laughter. Their universe is adorned with imagination. The duo is managed by a small creature, a dog named “Magic”, the first acrobat of his bloodline. With their spectacular vintage tandem, they will bring you colorful surprises and remind you of the importance of dreaming.
Space: min. 4m X 5m X 4 m (height). Preferably wind sheltered and flat floor.
Crowd catching and build up: 5 to 15 min
Show: 25 to 35 min
Pack: 5 min
(Also possible make it to masure)
- Portable, easy to change location and set-up
- Able to perform without our acrobatic dog Magic (though it´s really worth it to have him, and we always recommend it!)